Compete To Earn
Honor and prizes
Compete To Earn works through 👑Competitive Events and Leagues, and these events happen every Season.
- At the beginning of each Season, a percentage of the Reward Pool is allocated for the rewards of Competitive Events.
- Each Season has its own Competitive Events.
- Each Competitive Event has its own share of the Reward Pool allocated for that Season.
- Each Season has a specific duration (for example, 30 days)
To earn in Competitive Events, players must pay a fixed price on
Wardian Coin, or use an 🎫NFT Ticket.
You can participate in some select events for free, but you won't receive
- The 1VS1/2VS2 League is a competitive matchmaking (one for each type) in which players fight to earn stars and climb the ladder.
- Players are rewardedStablecoins based on their final position at the end of the Season.
- Tournaments take place at a certain time each Season, players pre-register and play according to a Swiss battle format.
- Players are rewardedStablecoins based on their final position at the end of the tournament.